Wednesday, October 3, 2012

She's me

I am so fucking tired pretending to be someone I'm not. You don't know me, nor do you really care. Guess what, I don't lose sleep over your false pretenses. I am good and evil, my demons run deep and the angel's subtle whispers keep me on the brink of sanity.

I am done playing tap dance with the fiddler, I am ready to toe the line I believe in and will only cross the damned bridge once I've paid the piper her due first.

The price can be steep if I don't haggle, but then again I've been haggling for a while now and seems she only gives in when there is pain shared. These shackles are tight and I am feeling the time is nigh and if I don't break free and do what needs to be done, I will lose all that's left of me. She waits in the shadows for my weakness and will pounce. I must stay aware of her presence.

Fuck you! I am done!!! I will slay your pied piper ass and dance on your guts spilled out on that bridge to salvation. She is beautiful and has captivated my being, the beauty of her insides dripping off my fingers. I taste her and now understand she wasn't the pied piper but she was me, the good me trying to stop the monster in me. I am now doomed to never truly know love's touch.

FUCK YOU!!! I will resurrect the good in me, somehow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment